In this chapter, you will learn:
- Missing data concepts and terminology;
- How to create multiply imputed datasets; and
- How to carry out the following analyses accounting for missing data via multiple imputation:
- Descriptive statistics;
- Linear regression;
- Binary logistic regression; and
- Cox proportional hazards regression.
This chapter assumes that you have read the chapters on these statistical analysis methods.
To use the code in this chapter, first load the
mice (van Buuren and Groothuis-Oudshoorn 2011, 2022), and
miceadds (Robitzsch, Grund, and Henke 2023) libraries along with the file
Functions_rmph.R (downloadable from RMPH Resources).
library(tidyverse) library(mice) library(miceadds) source("Functions_rmph.R")